[jaws-uk] Re: Nokea PC Suite

  • From: kaye bathan <kaye_bathan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:33:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Johny,

 ESR introduces the Nokia PC Suite with Jaws.It’s finally out! If you want a
better control and access to your phone, youhave to try using the Nokia PC
Suite Script. This script is especially made anddesigned for the convenience of
visually impaired users. It won’t consume a lotof time because it has easy
navigation keys and ESR guarantees  that visually impaired users won’t have
ahard time using it.

 ESR also offers
the Nokia Audio Book Manager. It’s a free tool from Nokia thatenables a user to
compile audio files into a single audio book and transfer iton a mobile device.
Nokia Audiobook® is a beta concept that enables youto enjoy audio books while
on the go. So ESR is now offering to the visuallyimpaired users a script that
allows such users to easily download this NokiaAudio Book Manager®.

 ESR Nokia scripts have all the prospects of becominga bestseller because a lot
of visually impaired users need to have this one andit’s very useful.

Regards

Kaye