[jaws-uk] Re: (No Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 21:17:29 +0100

  • From: "Claire Doel" <c.doel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Sue,
This will be a limited answer as I am no techi!
basically defragging a disk maximises its space the computer re-organises
your files to maximise the space you have available and tidies up internal
file access issues.
Disk cleanup gets rid of old temporary files and other computer rubbish and
can sometimes fix small problems.  As for the jaws bit...I have no idea.
claire.