[jaws-uk] Re: Nigel Real Alternative

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 07:15:55 +0100

Dorothy, an installation program will have been downloaded, probably to
"My Documents".  Find it, push Enter, and follow the instructions.
Normally this just involves selecting Next on each screen.
Don't bother with that Adviser thing.  I got it and it's not a lot of
use to you, I shouldn't think.  Tells you everything in your computer,
most of which you'll never need to know, or know already.