[jaws-uk] Nigel Dorothy.V.7

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:32:08 -0000

Nigel. that Logo is positively gruesome.      No  wonder all I could think
of was 'flame guns'   why you  are witty enough.   and you know what I am
struggling to say in my mother tongue!!  if you could hear jaws in spite  of
Tony's efforts right know JFW is on about Ariel,Tahoma underline
  you understand   all you need. I was trying to say that I had asked
questions about that product, what  does it not do, and that is why I
thought it would be fine for many,not for self and recalling the lady in
question had  enough sight to help her husband who runs a  small restaurant
and who  giving us on In Touch the benefit of cooking skills went on about
the  wonderful things she could  with a flame gun, to give a quick
professional touch to her  husbands delightful dishes.  I recalled the
ensuing  fuss  about her advice you see and all because of your red hot
pokers,true true, it is the way the mind works you see but there is logic in
it even if only my kind of logic. If I cold wave flame guns about in a
kitchen I  may buy guide.. You still do not believe do you? I know that the
day I manage to type a letter with Jaws playing games upon me and do it
without one mistake, you will not only ask me about my mother tongue, I
will hear the cheer that you and no doubt all on the list send up to the
heavens above, at any rate I hope to hear it in Kent. Now back to anything
default and how the heck can I concentrate on my typing.why

  Dorothy