[jaws-uk] Nigel

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:06:48 -0000

Just got a good read of your last one.. I understand what you are saying and it would seem to be obvious John chamberlain was surprised that no kindof say monitor does this a Computer monitor. No Bryan Carver who I havebeen showing his Email to me told me personally that No it will never work in Monochrome and No he said if you upgrade to and I asked about V sic pont 2. he said that might even worse!!! Look at Will Parsons on this page in August about the second of August he tries out Eric Damers suggestion it doesn't work and as he rightly says only Freedom could do this easily and they are as I have been telling you allnot going to bother . I have been asking Bryan Carver to tell you what he toldme and Dr Lee Hamilton to write tome not get poor old BE Carver to break the lousy new in a phone call and this phone call started off by asking " are you record this" I said No and that was true. but why the hell should it matter if I ask for a proper letter telling the bottom line not on the a.to. and then I wanted Michel Schall freed up so he tried so hard to help me you see. Nevermind it is a long sad story and if I only stop some one else having to suffer the same three agony . OF flu course Dolphin can do it but I refused to move to dolphin and wanted this product I had put so much faith in to not ignore those of us who need it this way and there are a good few to Prof. Bird it seems the only sensible way!. Dolphin had to do an internal fix for the product so they used to have the same problem. I have taken a long time trying to get to the bottom of it all and that is why I am still on this page. If I.Chamberlains box I will have shown Freedom that is wellnevermind but I became stubborn. the thing is everyone thinks it will work but one by one I seen try and I mean the best try. Now this has moved of room one computer to an another and of course the laptop now being used whiten black it is the same thing and Well what can I say if you read Will Pearsons he dos sump what I already knew before landing this page. Now AVG is on at me . Incidentally I did a little thing this morning and that is often in the past if some thing happened I would type an Email to self. it kept a little record..Now I am so tired I amnot sure I can make sense of it. Bythe way Michael Schall himself didnot know of the problem he only did his best to helpme. Remember The Bat. Als recall Abilitynet Migrate to Outlook and use Word as Email client thatno any good. Michael himself kne that wouldnot work. so thatis it folksDorothy. I hope this laptop willnot lose the volume again.