[jaws-uk] New voices in Jaws 8.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:37:05 +0100

dear List,

jaws 8 and K11 fully patched . I wonder if anyone else if finding Daniel
will not stop reading when you need to pause?  I am not actually using
Daniel in place of Jaws  everyday voice but  am trying with my OCR.k11 in
both scansoft and fine engine. Daniel oddly enough will read the  on line
Manual normally but when I  scan my Post and for example put in a document
and scan several pages Daniel will not stop.. I seem to have sufficient
resources available Ram. does this happen to anyone else.?

I could try Emily she is also 22mhrtz so powerful.

If it is something to do with the Buffer I have tried to understand how the
Buffer fills and empties.

I do hot have any technical knowledge. as will be obvious I fear to many
Can any other person say if they have experienced this problem.

Dorothy