[jaws-uk] Re: New scanner with Omnipage.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Steve Boynton" <stephen.boynton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 23:09:02 -0000

Hello Dorothy
In answer to your question 1 openMS Office Tools  2 down arrow to Document
Imaging and enter 3 press alt to open Find Menu and down arrow to Scan New
Document and press enter, this takes you to the type of page you are
scanning, choose the one that best describes the type of page you want to
scan such as a newspaper page where I would pick greyscale as the option,
then down arrow to scan and press space.
After the scan has completed you open file menu again and down arrow to Send
To Word and press enter that should OCR the page to MS Word where you can
save it.
Regards Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>