[jaws-uk] Re: New scanner with Omnipage.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 22:43:26 -0000

Wellsue I did tell  you off list to try John's suggestion I use as you know
K1000
but some time back I saw a Post from John that had I not got Kurzweil I
would have tried.  I am glad you tried it most have that programme and it
did not cost you anything. and  probably would not have thought about it.