[jaws-uk] New laptop setup and anti virus

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK List" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 17:03:23 +0100

Hi list,

Just setting up a new laptop, HP, Win 7 and it came with a free lifetime
anti virus programme, Mcafee version 12.8

I have MSE on all my other units and wondered if I should ditch the mcafee
and install MSE. I do remember historically that Jaws had issues with
certain anti virus programmes.

Using the latest JFW 16 from the original CD, still waiting on that language
bug fix... so rejecting updates.

Cheers, Robin