[jaws-uk] New laptop advice request

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 13:31:47 -0000

Hi list
Thinking it's time to replace my laptop before it conks out on me.  I'd be
grateful for advice re exactly what to get, and ideally from where.  I like
Toshebas but am not sure it's sensible to just rush for another without
asking you lot first.

I like the screen, and therefore the machine, to be as small as possible.
I've been running JAWS 10 but will look at upgrading with the new laptop, so
what models might suit me, in terms of memory etc?

Thanks very much for any and all advice.

Amie