[jaws-uk] Re: New jaws update with internet and email

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:47:22 -0000

Hi,

I tried this, well, there was no repeare option for whatever reason, but I
uninstalled jaws and reinstalled the latest version with the update, but the
problem still exists. If I revert to the version before yesterday's update the
problem does not apeare
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx