[jaws-uk] New jaws update with internet and email

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:19:14 -0000

Hi. I just installed new jaws update and am experiencing following problem:
every time I open a webpage or an email message in Outlook Express, jaws says:
"unknown script called to is magic running" and if in "say all" mode it also
spells it. This is rather annoying and time consuming. Also as soon as say all
is pressed it does it every time. Has anyone else experienced this problem and
of course if there is any solution it would be very much appreciated.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121