[jaws-uk] Re: New computer and jaws 6.2.

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:49:09 +0100

Hi, am sorry to disagree, but although it is not as bad, I am still having
problems, even thou I am using jaws 5.10.382 I still get it running sluggish
occasionally and have to unload jaws and rerun jaws, (thank goodness for
short cut keys)!! if you could give me some tips, I would be most grateful.

Regards

Christopher Huby
E-MAIL ADDRESS 1:
christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx