[jaws-uk] New Voices Mark Best

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:54:46 +0100

I have changed the subject line to make it easier for you.

I have used Kurzweil since version 7 Jane just in real Speech and Xp I think just in. There has not been in my experience ever system with Jaws and Kurzweil as you may know you can scan from kurzweil directly intoa Word document The patch did not solve the problem any system conflict with Kurzweil and Jaws now it would seem there is then.

The problem is if you are reading a sscanned Document the daniel and Emily cannot be paused but charge on if you let daniel or Emily read the whole thing they would eventually stop, bbut suppose it is two hundred pages May I ask how long you have used the new voices and if only in place of Eloquence? dorothy

dorothy hundred pages of a report?