[jaws-uk] New PC - Windows 7 with JAWS

  • From: "Johny Cassidy" <johnycassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:31:50 -0000

How do
I'm thinking of finally getting round to getting a home PC.  My laptop is
falling to bits so I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go for it.

Firstly, off topic I know, but any really good deals out there for a decent
home PC.  Not that important to have a snazzy graphics card, but a good sound
card is a must.

Also, I've never used Windows 7 with JAWS.  I've heard some bad stories so just
want to be sure before I go for it.

Any advice appreciated

Tata

Twitter:  @johnycassidy