[jaws-uk] New Computer

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:57:50 -0000

Hi all.

I'm currently using JAWS 6 on an XP Home Packard Bell computer.  I'm wanting
to upgrade to a new computer as well as upgrade to JAWS 8.  However, despite
searching through about five sites of manufacturers and suppliers, such as
PC World, I am finding it difficult finding anything that I like with XP
Home.

Can anyone please tell me if upgrading to JAWS 8 Professional will enable me
to use a Media Center Edition computer.

Any advice would be very welcomed.

Best wishes.
Andy