[jaws-uk] Netgem I Player freeview box problem.

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:33:24 -0000

Sorry for the off topic posting, but in away, its partially an access
issue. I've tried this question on Access with no results, so I'm hoping
someone on this list can help.

My Netgem I player Freeview Top box suddenly stopped telling me the name of
the channels and now only says unknown channel on all channels. I've
up-dated and re-set the box, but it is still saying unknown channels. The
audio description is working OK. I'm wondering if there's a setting in the
net gem box that has turned itself off, can anyone shed some light on this
problem?

Thanks in advance.
Jim.