[jaws-uk] Re: Netflix

  • From: Niall Gallagher <nialljg91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 18:32:15 +0100

Hi Andrew,

I am using JAWS 14 on a machine running Windows 8.1.
I hadn't previously use Netflix on Windows, but it is working as expected.

For me, the TV Show and/or Movie is beginning once I have press the
space bar or enter on the link after the title of the show.
For example, when the page loads I navigate to the Popular on Netflix
heading, arrow down to graphic Between, and the next thing I hear when
I arrow down is link y player.
After activating this link, a new page loads and the first episode of
Between starts playing.

Regarding searching, there is a link for search, and after activating
it you will be entered into a text field.
After searching for Thor, I was presented with a list of people
associated with the movie Thor, and a graphic and a y player link as
above.
Following the same sequence outlined above should work for all tv
shows and movies.

Make sure your Flash Player is up to date.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Niall

On 5/25/15, Andrew Roberts <andrew.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I want to watch something on Netflix. I am using JAWS16 on a machine
running Windows 7 64 bit. Is there anyone out there who knows firstly how
to find something you want to watch on that website and then when you've
find it how you go about playing it? I'm having no luck at all.

Thanks for any help,

Andrew