[jaws-uk] Re: NOD32 Trial

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:28:13 +0100

Hi Jamie I do know Steve Nutt uses both Jaws and Window eyes he quoted me on Nod 32 earlier in the year, since he can switch from Eyes to Jaws I am sure he would test for you do you have his address? it is something like the Comp room it is in Stevenage, anyone will give it to you. I like Norman Waddington will be hoping that at 8 pm tonight Kaspersky will do an automatic scan, I shall hear the sound a sort of buzz on Desktop and a fainter noise on my laptop. I will see the Data base has altered but it does that each day, If I go into Belark Advisor, it will say I have full protection and something like real time scanning on , meaning each file is scanned all the time. I assume it means Kaspersky, Dr Norman will have sighted family members but as he travels a lot it is not easy for him I think he collects the Jaws list as a Digest. Regards Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>