[jaws-uk] NOD32 Trial

  • From: "Norman Octon" <octon2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS-UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:31:07 +0100

Hello listers,

I am at last switching virus checkers from the not-very-accessible CAI to
NOD32 which, I was led to believe, was very easy to use.

However, like many modern program of this type, I find that it is a large,
not-very-keyboard-friendly dialogue box with no menu. So, you just have to
paddle around with the JAWS cursor, which usually reads across columns and
is difficult to make sense of. True, the task tray utility is easy to use.
But am I missing a trick here? Are there, for instance, JAWS scripts for
this program?

Thanks in advance,

Norman O.

database 3135 (20080527) __________