[jaws-uk] Re: NEW FOLDERS IN MS WORD

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:55:21 +0100

Hi Val,

Before we go off giving you possibly bad advice, can I
suggest you speak to your network administrator?  You cannot
normally simply create folders without first knowing what
your user limitations are.

Also, many NT system administrators even limit what you are
allowed to do within the bounds of your own part of the
system.

George.