[jaws-uk] Re: Multiple e-mail addresses

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:38:37 +0100

Hi Mark, somehow when I got to the name, for example Mark Best, I pressed
alt m and it got me to job title and not to the e-mail section, am I missing
something.  I have one e-mail for this person and want to add a second.
I've tried going to multiple e-mail addresses and pressing space bar like it
says, it then takes me to the context menu with e-mail , e-mail 2, e-mail 3
and when I press enter it takes me back to the list box, there is no edit
box to put in the new e-mail address, don't know what I'm doing wrong.  Help
pretty please again!

Mandy