[jaws-uk] Re: Multiple Outlook accounts

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 14:42:15 +0100

Hi.

I've just been trying a load of different things and found that if you start a new message and press alt n, it brings up a list of your e-mail accounts.

You can then choose which one.

Hope that helps someone.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>