[jaws-uk] Moving to text in a word document

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 12:18:42 -0000

When I am reading a long Word document and there is a large gap between
blocks of text, can anyone tell me how I jump to the start of the next
section of text rather than arrowing through blank lines? I know I can press
Insert + Down Arrow to Say All, but this is if I want to read line by line
or find the start of the text.

Cheers.

Barbara

T: 02887784046