[jaws-uk] Re: Mouse problem.

  • From: chris <chris.arnienet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 18:50:18 +0100

Hi Angela,

You may well have read George's responce, but I have heard putting a peace of cardboard over the tuch pad,stops us accedently using the pad, it can be easley removed, if at any time we need the help of sighted people.

I hope this helps

Chris P.

At 12:59 07/10/2005, you wrote:
  Hi there,
  I am using a laptop, which has a mouse touch pad beneath the space bar,
along with some click buttons.
  I've been experiencing problems, when I accidently brush the pad.  The
cursor takes me to a completely different place in the text, and most
frustratingly, when I'm composing an email.
  Does anyone happen to know if the touch pad can be deactivated? or if not,
any solutions would be welcome.
  Regards, Angela.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq