[jaws-uk] Re: Mouse Over

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:04:18 -0000

Not all sites have this problem, so when I get one I press insert shift V to
go into personalised settings.  Then press E and it says element attribute
on, press space bar to turn it off and press enter.

I think you can also go into configuration manager to get rid of it
altogether.  Try the set options menu and the HTML options page.

Wendy