[jaws-uk] Re: Microsoft Project with Jaws.

  • From: "Paul Nugent" <paul.nugent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:59:07 +0100

        Hi Tink,

I have had some experience with MS Project, but it was over seven years =
ago.
My sight was good enough in those days for me to use Window-eyes in
conjunction with Zoomtext.  I found that Project was incredibly =
difficult to
use in that way.  I am not sure which version of Project I was using, =
but I
remember that it caused me a great deal of grief and my effectiveness =
was
very limited.  I cannot remember there being any useful keystrokes that
improved the situation.  Of course a later version of Project might have
been more accessible, I don't know.   But, in essence trying to keep an =
eye
so to speak on start and end dates in a critical path, milestones and
unfinished tasks, on a reasonably small Project, caused me nothing but =
worry
and now that my sight has diminished to the state it has become, I =
wouldn't
give it the time of day.  I am sorry to be so negative about this, but I
really struggled with it and would not wish others to have the same bad
experience. =20

I am sorry Tink, but if you wish to retain your hair, try =
mountaineering, it
would be far easier in my opinion.

   =20
Kind regards