[jaws-uk] Re: Microsoft Outlook Question

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:08:04 -0000

Spot on Barry. Many thanks.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: creativeeyes

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barry Toner
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 3:38 PM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Microsoft Outlook Question

  Barbra,

  Any help with this?

  http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010865001033.aspx

  Barry

  From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Barbara Wilson
  Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 3:29 PM
  To: jaws-uk
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Microsoft Outlook Question

  I am using Windows XP Pro, JAWS 9 and Microsoft Outlook 2003 Professional.

  I want to do something, not sure how to do it or indeed if it can be done.

  I want to create an Email messsage template which can be sent to customers on
completion of business. The message will be a standard one, with only the
recipients name and first line of text being different. I created a draft
Email, but as soon as I sent it to someone, it of course disappeared from the
Drafts folder.

  So is there a way of creating such a template which I can keep and send out
to each recipient as and when required?

  Hope I've made it clear what I'm asking. Thanks for any help offered.

database 4555 (20091029) __________

  http://www.eset.com

database 4555 (20091029) __________

  http://www.eset.com