[jaws-uk] Re: Microsoft Outlook Question

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:38:25 -0000

Barbra,

Any help with this?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010865001033.aspx

Barry

From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Barbara Wilson
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 3:29 PM
To: jaws-uk
Subject: [jaws-uk] Microsoft Outlook Question

I am using Windows XP Pro, JAWS 9 and Microsoft Outlook 2003 Professional.

I want to do something, not sure how to do it or indeed if it can be done.

I want to create an Email messsage template which can be sent to customers
on completion of business. The message will be a standard one, with only the
recipients name and first line of text being different. I created a draft
Email, but as soon as I sent it to someone, it of course disappeared from
the Drafts folder.

So is there a way of creating such a template which I can keep and send out
to each recipient as and when required?

Hope I've made it clear what I'm asking. Thanks for any help offered.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx