[jaws-uk] Michael Pannell new member

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:18:58 +0100

dear Mike thank you for phoning me, I was  an Email in from Greg Munton
chairman, he  was  very surprised as he has not ever heard of you, I
suggested he have a little word with Mike Peake as you have been there for
what? getting for 4 years. well when Greg became Chairman 2 years or more
ago, he said he wanted to be  a   'listening chairman'  and I took Greg at
his word, and have  tried to make sure Greg knew what was happening at grass
roots level,  so it is all a little bit odd, you know my email address Mike
may I call you Mike. Thanks again Dorothy Ps sending this whilst my
waterlogged line holds I had to have a computerman back at 7 pm last night,
as for BT outreach or reach out,  they are outsourced  and work for BT the
man who came on Friday, wouldn't tell me his name and as the line  was more
or less holding he had the nerve to say he is going to send me a bill! If
any one  on this list knows  more about BT Outreach or Reach out give me the
low down.
"glad to speak to you, I have had no