[jaws-uk] Michael Pannell new member

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:17:34 -0000

Dear Mr Pannell
My telephone line has been down for three days but your Post has been drawn to my attention by a number of List members whose Emails were in the queue I have in fact sent a couple but they have not it seems reached the list, maybe still a spot of trouble on the line. I would be most grateful if you would contact me I spoke by the way to the Head of KAb It department yesterday morning. I am in fact waiting to hear from Greg Chairman. I can be contacted on Tel No 01892 549793 British telecom permitting Dorothy