[jaws-uk] Michael Pannell ne member

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:02:46 -0000

dear Michael
I see you first Post was at the very time my BT Line and all else went down on Wednesday. I wonder if you are aware in this town our resources centre was shut last summer? It was to be a slight the are the words used in the AGM report which I have on audio tape, it was to bec replaced by a new Initiative and we were all thrilled to bits. This was announced in the AGM of October last year. Only thing is a staff member of the IT Department toldme personally in August it had depended on LotteryMoney and KAb did not get it, this was known in August and yet still announced in October AGM and believe me I listened to every word on audio tape. Tony Berry a RNIB Volunteer has done his best until end of January and Tony knew nothing of Jaws. In January in the middleof selling his house and moving to France to live Tony got himself over here to do one last thing for me. as he knew Kab wouldnot lift a finger to help me.
I wonder if you would like to phone me please on  number below

01892 549793

Dorothy.

sorry about the hiccup