[jaws-uk] Michael Panel Skype scripts

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 01:17:31 +0100

dear Michael when you phonedme yesterday I tried to give you my Email address on phone but as it was alloted during the switch to zen from User@ DCIG with Freeserve I had to accept a cumbersom one however here goes it is dorothy.Ingram-gorban@ zen.co. uk I hope, if not sendme yours or a Pal on the list will give it.