[jaws-uk] Messed up JAWS profile, please help?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 00:55:02 +0100

Hello all, please can I have your help? I was trying to change some settings
for a friend over Tandem. Now no settings will take affect in Configuration
Manager, however the voice settings could be changed and thus take affect,
like person. I deleted the default.jcf file, as well as some aronious
folders in her JAWS 10 profile, like ja, reed, and jaws memdmp, but still no
luck. What should I do next, as she really would like sounds instead of JAWS
saying button, combo box, etc. All help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, take care, from your friend. P.S. She's using JAWS 10 latest (1154).

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx