[jaws-uk] Re: Message rules.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:22:06 -0000

message Rules in Oe, I know I have some details including even a screen shot of how they should be done, but and this a year ago a sighted visitor could not do then correctly, re the Jaws list it was all to do with the shape of the Brackets, Phil Medway also gave a lot of details on same subject. the specific Folders should not be in Local folders, Incidentally changing the subject which I know is against the Rules! That was a walloping Fine Microsoft just got, but I doubt the ground moved under their feet as I gather it did for some of you in Lincolnshire last night Thanks Dorothy. Ps. I can guess what Tia means and Hth, but what is Lol? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>