[jaws-uk] Re: Mesage with large attachment (92 MB) stuck in outlook's outbox: What to do?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 21:43:07 -0000

Hi Terry,

Here is some advice I was given when I had a similar problem
to the one you seem to be experiencing.  I hope it assists
you in resolving your problem if you haven't solved it by
the time you read this message.

The advice I was given was as follows:
Try this.

1.  Go to the file menu and select Work Offline.  This is to
hopefully prevent the send or receive actions you have
automatically taking place.

2.  Try to delete the file in the outbox.  Hopefully it
should go now.

3.  File menu, Connect.

I hope this helps.

Alexander Shannon