[jaws-uk] Re: Mesage with large attachment (92 MB) stuck in outlook's outbox: What to do?

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 13:47:42 -0000

Terry,

If you've got broadband, it might take 20 - 30 minutes or even more to handle such a huge attachment. Personally, I'd never send anything bigger than 4 or 5 megs via e mail and even then, I'd zip it.

I'm also surprised Tiscali don't have limits on such attachments... you might have to clear this via your server control panel?

Sorry can't help much more.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Brady" <labrador.vanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>