[jaws-uk] Re: Maximising Window

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:05:41 -0000

Yes.  I have just moved to this In Box, pressed the Alt spacebar and
cursored down to maximize which is "unavailable".  The reason why it is
unavailable is because it is already maximised.

I remember setting this in the properties ShortCut dialogue box in the Run
ComboBox some time ago, so, yes it works by becoming the default setting.

Regards

David