[jaws-uk] Martin safety

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:37:04 -0000

Will do just that andmay be I not fry as well. have had the odd shock which
mademy hair curl..  donot have a cubroard  under the staris  so I  shall go
under thebed. I thin  the TV Ariels have to be pulled  from theback of the
TV also andnot just the electrics turned. off. I think in the pas t we could
get awy with silly things. in oldr homes. not sure why  when a Student  my
flatmate  wold put a kettle in the light fitting and also a hoover this
using a bayonet fitting  and nothing went wrong I donot think I could get
away with that not withmy luck  Thanks alot Dorothy