[jaws-uk] Martin Wiltshire safety first

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:19:54 -0000

You read it well in spite of its state  is ADl what we have then  for out
Broadband I think it must be. Be In this town  we have a lot problems with
Springs as well. I once  after  flooding my telephone  line  all together
and  could still use the  computer as it  work one cable they  said. I think
you understand this I am not  sure next time then I will pull the little
plugs out of the phone  then ? I am  careful as I lived in a house which was
struck  when young and my  father was  a radio Ham in fact although I was
only  tiny  I was an only child and had to do a bit of it for him  and hold
the Soldering iron steady. If I think of it now I   wonder we   Ps    W
twice my mother claimed it was our fault. and she hid in a cupboard under
the  stairs.e were struc
    survived at all.! Dorothy