[jaws-uk] Mark Best Upper voice change

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:21:57 +0100

Hallo,
I have been waiting for a Post on the  'big voices '  so far I have stuck
to eloquence  because of the following .

I am using an oCR  Kurzweil  and that uses some of the new voices.
I have spent a long time trying to find out why  both Daniel and Emily
once started off on a Document will not stop.
I mean however  much you  may want fluent reading you often have to pause
backtrack read a Clause or number again. What happens is Daniel  takes over
the computer  will not stop  press Control  or 2 controls  no joy , leave
the programme  get back to Desktop  and  of course Jaws Eloquence  is
fighting the goodfight

I try the following Alt and Control and Delete  try to tab to end task  no
luck  Daniel goes charging on  I do not have Jaws Professional as I think
you have maybe you have  Xp professional as well?  I have  plenty of
available Ram , if this thing called a buffer is to blame as i think it is
also memory or short term memory what can I do about it. Of course I could
load  up Daniel in place of Eloquence  or Emily but the thought of the 2 of
them battling it out is daunting
dorothy
PS what does the  22htz  actually mean? Is it electrical activity? sorry to
be so ignorant I only want to use them  if they were offered  then surely
they should be capable of being used problem free?.