[jaws-uk] Re: Making short cut keys for Jaws

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:59:46 -0000

Hi Johnny,

You don't say which version of jfw you have, but in the config manager you can
turn off flash by default.

Insert J for the jaws window
Go to the utilities menu open the config manager and select html options
tab until you hear the `Turn off flash in webpages'  or something along these
lines, press space bar to check it and save your changes on the way out.

The other way you can do this quickly if you don't want this permanent setting
is when in a webpage, hit insert V, press f several times until you hear the
option about flash movies on web pages.

toggle this via your space bar and it will do the job while you're on that page.

hth, Robin