[jaws-uk] Making short cut keys for Jaws

  • From: "Johny Cassidy" <johnycassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:26:37 -0000

Hi

I'm wondering how I can make a short cut key combination for turning flash
movies off.

It really annoys me when websites imbed flash, but even more annoying is the
fact I have to go all the way through Jaws verbocity to turn the damm thing off
every time I visit a new page.  How do I go about making a short cut?  Is there
a way I can do it so a simple combination will turn it off?  Even better would
be if I could make some sort of a default setting so that Flash is always off,
but I'm not sure if this can be done.  Can it?

I'm baffled.