[jaws-uk] Re: Making a Pdf andputting Music Videos records and everything on your computer

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 23:19:50 +0100

Hi I did give a bit more information on the Partitioning, it did say it was a Master class, and if you have not done a back up turn the page and do not read. I forgot to say that Issue which up to April 17th, was for Xp, seems if you have Vista the Master Class is on the next Issue which must be out but delayed by Bank holiday post. it is interesting to learn that in for example 1995 the Drive was not even 1 Gb but measured in Megabytes and now on a modern computer you can have a Drive up to 500 GB, I am not sure of all the reasons for partitioning but 1 Compartment it said could be for Lennox and I assume for others to use. I do not want to do it I only read it to find out what all you clever Clogs are up to. Also the Melatonin doesn't seem to work, it is supposed to reset your sleep Clock, which sometimes goes wrong, if nothing else I thought it would have a sedative effect..

Back to Gardner's World Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>