[jaws-uk] Re: Making No Speech the Default Option

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 23:38:31 -0000

Hi again David and all,

Another slight problem with this I'm afraid :). How do you get Jaws out of
Sleep Mode? I know that switching to another app wakes Mr Jaws up, but I need
to wake it up on the same application! Can't you set the (Synthesiser - Speech
On/Off) item on the Verbosity dialog box to (Off) as the default setting? Or
better if one can set Jaws to unload the synth so it can be easily uploaded
from the (insert control S) if you ever need the speech back on.

Anyone knows how to carry out any of the three above ideas please? Would be
very much appreciated.

AmroB