[jaws-uk] Re: Making No Speech the Default Option

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:30:30 -0000

Hi Amro,

Make sure you are in the application you want to put to sleep…that's the
term used.  Bring up Configuration Manager, Alt S for Set Options and A for
Advanced.

The first item in this field I think is to do with putting Jaws to sleep, so
check this item and Save changes in the usual way.

You should find that Jaws will not speak.  After you have made the changes
come out and then go back into the application to effect the change.

Regards

David