[jaws-uk] Macafee Internet Security Package

  • From: "sharon" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:59:34 +0100

Hi,

How does Macafee work with Jaws.  I have just had it installed on my new PC,
as part of the package provided, and am not finding it very easy to use.

Does anyone have any hints or tips for me.  Is there any scripts out there?
Is it Jaws friendly at all?

Any help much appreciated.

I'm currently using Jaws 7.

Thanks