[jaws-uk] MSN Scripts.

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:23:58 +0300

Hello ; I heavily and strenuously attempted  to refresh ; recompile  ;
or to overwrite  those scripts ; for someone cause and with JAWS
Eleven the latest built ; it does intercept the typed phrases and
characters with each other at the chatting field ; so it appears like
this:
Hellodebby ; howhaveyoubeen ; I  regularly have  to proofread the
chatting thread in advance of delivering it to the intended recipient
; please assist in identifying the problem cause.
Any suggestion or recommend , that's enormously would be appreciated.
Mostafa Al'mahdy ; Egyptian Citizen ; msn:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx
--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.