[jaws-uk] Re: MSN Messenger problem

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:46:53 +0100

Hi,

I do insert v and can't find anything about speaking contact name - in fact there don't seem to be any options in there specific to Messenger at all. When I do insert q it says Windows Messenger scripts are loaded.

Any ideas?

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>