[jaws-uk] Re: MSN

  • From: "Tom Lorimer" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:23:35 +0100

I used Messenger 7 for a month and finally gave up and returned to version
6.2. OK, you can turn off the winks and nudges etc, and uncheck all the
other Microsoft toolbars, but there's still loads of unwanted clutter on the
screen, and it's now bloatware in my opinion.
Using version 6.2 you can check a box to tell the program not to pester you
with an upgrade, but this only works for one week, and it's only a matter of
time before you'll have to upgrade to 7.0 or do without.

Tom.